NJ Fire Alarm, Burglar Alarm and Locksmith Licensees and License Applicants are eligible for complimentary log-in credentials to use www.NJCEUCenter.com free of charge.
This free service from Strandberg Solutions will help:
- Save Time and Money!
- Simplify the Complex NJ License Application & CEU Requirements
- View NJ Approved Courses
- View Course Schedules
- Create Your Own Course of Study
- Select Courses That Help You in Your Business and Provide CE Credit
- Select and Pay for Courses On-line
- Receive Timely Reminders
- Maintain a Record of Your Completed CE *
If you will be applying for a Burglar Alarm, Fire Alarm or Locksmith License, you will find the required and trade related courses you need on this site. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Have any comments about how we can help you? We would love to hear from you. Email us your comments at WEBmaster@NJCEUcenter.com If you have any questions, please go to out FAQ section.
Welcome and thanks for using the NJCEUCenter.com!
The list of NJ Approved CEU Courses is only available after you register and validate your email address. Registration is FREE!
You will find courses that meet the License Renewal Requirements for your:
- Burglar Alarm License
- Fire Alarm License
- Locksmith License
Courses are listed in Course Codes as follows:
- TECFA - Technical Fire Alarm - (FA License only)
- TECBA - Technical Burglar Alarm (BA License only)
- TECLD - Technical Locksmith Devices (Locksmith License only)
- TECRF - Technical Residential Fire (Required 3 hr smoke detection course for BA License)
- TECBF - Technical Bug/Fire (BA & FA Licenses)
- TECES - Technical Electronic Security (Access, CCTV, Intercom, Basic Electronics) (All Licenses)
- BUS - Business (FA, BA & Locksmith Licenses)
- L/C - Laws and Codes (FA, BA & Locksmith Licenses)
- SAF - Safety (FA, BA & Locksmith Licenses)
- ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act (Required for all Licenses)
- UCC - NJ Uniform Construction Code (Required for all Licenses)
- BFREE - NJ Barrier Free Sub-code (Required for all Licenses)
TECFA courses and some L/C courses may also help you satisfy the CPD training requirements for the renewal of your NICET certification.
Mandatory Courses for all licensees include: UCC (Uniform Construction Code). BFREE (Barrier Free Sub-Code), and ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and SAF (Safety) courses.
The ADA, UCC, BFREE and SAF courses on this site are also applicable for someone applying for their fire alarm, burglar alarm or locksmith license.
Any of the courses listed on this site can be used to satisfy the 72 hours of training required of an applicant for a burglar alarm or a fire alarm license.
What are you waiting for? Registration if free. Please proceed to the home page to register.
Thanks for using NJCEUcenter.com.
Don't forget to download your CEU tracker: Here